Today I took down an image from a recent blog because someone found it by googling "little girls in bikinis"
This is what I put up instead:
Congratulations, internet machine, for consistently teaching me how fucked up the world is!
Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When we first brought the baby home from the hospital and he wasn't sleeping well at night we didn't worry about it much. We told o...
-
Just some hot dudes I found while wasting time on Tumblr... The Armitage The Gilgun Just some random tattooed mustachioed gentle...
-
I've played hard to get with this one for weeks... playing coy, pretending indifference, delaying the inevitable. Probably because he ...
-
This is the sum total of what I have accomplished at work today: I played MASH online. I'm married to Pep Guardiola.... I dou...
-
You know how there are things that you just love without having to think about it or try? Things like: - a slice of warm pie with vanill...
-
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me. Specifically I dreamt that Richard Madden loved me and one of you assholes was trying t...
-
I'm picking Jon Hamm this week as my imaginary boyfriend even though in my heart my imaginary boyfriend is still Pep because tomorrow i...
-
Hi. It's me, Jess. Shouting from across the void. A void filled with piles of unfolded baby clothes, dirty diapers, and those little...
-
Introducing Quentin Eliot Davis... Our QED. In other words, it's Latin for "I win, idiots." Quentin was born J...
-
So yesterday as I was doing some hard hitting investigative research on Tumblr for Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday I got sidetracked by this ge...
Wow. That's sick, disgusting and sad. Pedophiles are the lowest of the low. Seriously. Good for you for taking a stand!
ReplyDeleteWell. Isn't that something...
ReplyDeleteI agree with B (above); that is SO wrong and gross. But really, good job for being straight forward and taking a stand.
ReplyDeleteBefore we congratulate me too hard, I was the asshole who admitted in the blog entry that I thought it would be "fun" to have a child entered in a beauty pageant.
ReplyDeleteI stand corrected. Oh how I do stand corrected.
It would be fun to have a kid in a pageant. You didn't do anything wrong! It's not your fault that someone took something innocent and twisted it into something disgusting and vile. Don't beat yourself up Jess.
ReplyDelete