Yesterday was my first day as a college student after a 7 year unintentional sabbatical.
My top skills as a student in days past were:
- Overachieving for a month
- Stressing myself out because of my inability to prioritize
- Ghosting all of my classes
- Showing up for one last class to see if I felt differently about it
- Withdrawing from all my classes
I was especially good at the withdrawing from all of my classes part.
I have notebooks, folders, and good pens. I'm too big to fail, you guys. Right??
In other news I think I'm starting to feel the baby move. Maybe??? Honestly, it could just be gas, but I'm choosing to believe that it is a for real baby spinning around in my innards.
Name update: still no name.