May 24, 2012

Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday... Minimum Effort Edition

I'm picking Jon Hamm this week as my imaginary boyfriend even though in my heart my imaginary boyfriend is still Pep because tomorrow is his last ever game with Barcelona.



Have you ever heard of a 'walker'?

A walker is a guy you go out with in between relationships...  someone you aren't emotionally attached to that you take as your date to parties and weddings or just for fun nights out on the town.  This is not to say that you don't find him attractive or charming/amusing/awesome... you just aren't overly emotionally invested.  A walker is someone you have fun with just for the sake of having fun.

I think Jon Hamm would make an excellent walker.






Yep.  Definitely the best possible walker in existence.

1 comment:

  1. A walker you say. I haven't heard of this before, but I like it. I'm going to think of my own walkers.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts