March 7, 2013

Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday... Presented With Minimal Commentary Edition

Just some hot dudes I found while wasting time on Tumblr...

The Armitage
The Gilgun
Just some random tattooed mustachioed gentleman.
Just some random tattooed bearded gentleman in red suspenders.
Just some random bearded gentleman in an Adventure Time costume.
Turkish actor Burak Özçivit who really carries a mustache well.
Greek model Paraskevas Boubourakas.  Congratulations on your face, sir.
Two time Oscar winner and love of my life.

2 comments:

  1. What you call "mustachioed gentlemen" I might call "hipsters", but no judgment here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of like how you can look at Kim Kardashian and acknowledge that she is beautiful, but know that you would never want to have an actual conversation with her.

      I just want to stare at handsome mustachioed hipster gentleman, but I don't ever want them to talk to me.

      Delete

Popular Posts