|I'm heavily into dog pool parties and other dog pool party related interests these days.|
Today I thought I would share some bits and bats that are really putting the jive in my turkey these days.
1. This mock turtleneck poncho top from Forever 21 which is light enough to wear in 80° weather, but black enough to make me look like a witch (my favorite aesthetic).
2. Devil's Spoke by Laura Marling... is goth folk a genre? It should be.
3. This makeup tutorial is the perfect summer to fall transition... nude lip for summer, berry lip for winter.
4. Opinion sharing time: This should have been the song of the summer.
Get off my areola, indeed.
5. Planning on making these pretzel bread bowls and filling them with beer cheese soup very soon. Hello Oktoberfest.
6. An important reminder:
I hope y'all are kicking this Monday to the moon!
P.S. Only 19 days to go!