So I think it's a good day to practice a little thankfulness. What could it possibly hurt to identify a few things that are going pretty okay for you?
Here are some things I think are pretty cool today:
2. Beautiful full moon on my morning walk with Henry
3. Super nice co-workers that give you brownies for no reason at all
4. This recipe for slow-cooker "refried" beans... I make it about once a week. So good. So cheap. Fat free!
5. The book The Energy of Prayer by Thich Nhat Hanh
6. This lush tuft of grass I saw growing on a pile of trash in the middle of the river. Perseverance and determination, you guys.
8. Still listening to 'Must Land Running' by Stepdad like a mental patient.
9. Knitting projects... Fall is so close! I can't wait to huddle around wood fires and eat pumpkin flavored everything.
10. Good people... just so many good people on this planet. And I get to know so few of them, but they kill me with their love and kindness every single day.