June 14, 2012

Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday... Inanimate Object of My Affection Edition

I'll be honest, I'm very tempted to choose this bathtub as my imaginary boyfriend this week:


Because I am completely infatuated with it.

On a side note, I have actually seen a documentary about women who are in love with inanimate objects... so it's totally a thing.  One lady was married to the Eiffel Tower and had been in a long term relationship with her bow (she was an Olympic archer or something).  It was.... interesting.

You guys, I'm already enough of a weirdo.  I don't need to add 'married to a bathtub' to my list of idiosyncrasies.  So I'm choosing an actual person this week.  And that person is:


Spanish striker Fernando Torres!




Fernando isn't having the best season, so let's hope being my imaginary boyfriend will give him the confidence boost he needs to play well against Ireland today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts