September 21, 2012

You A Bad Bitch

There are just days, you know.

Days when you look like a librarian on the outside, but feel like the Black Widow on the inside.


Days when you just feel like you need to shoot a Kalashnikov or throw a grenade at something.  And then casually waltz away as the world erupts around you... all set to a kick ass soundtrack.

Well I can't do any of those things today... especially not the skin-tight leather body suit part, but I can listen to my new kick-ass super villainess soundtrack.

1. Demons (Diplo remix) - Sleigh Bells


2. Army of Me (Sucker Punch remix) - Björk (featuring Skunk Anansie)


3. Titanium - David Guetta (featuring Sia)



4. Bitch - Plastiscines


5. Immigrant Song - Karen O, Trent Reznor, and Atticus Ross (from the Girl With A Dragon Tattoo soundtrack)


6. Ich Will - Rammstein


7. Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches


So, my fellow bad bitches,  let's suit up in our skin-tight leather and go kick the shit out of life.

2 comments:

  1. I love the badassness that you encompass so well. I don't have that today. Sometimes I feel more stabby-rip-stab-stab than I do today, inwhich case absolutely I'm with you.

    However, today I'm a little more mellow. I've been listening to a lot of Young the Giant, the Killers, and Foster the People, with a dash of Ra Ra Riot for funsies.

    Oh shit. Shit! I'm in a Hipster mood! DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The badassness of this playlist is practically punching me in the face through my laptop screen right now. This is THE BEST! I can't get over the diplo-remixed Sleigh Bells track.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts