November 12, 2012

What I Am...

Just a quick post before a meatier post about *GASP* online dating tomorrow.  But here's what I've been up to lately.

Listening to:


"Ladies, if you love your man show him you the flyest. Grind up on him, girl. Show him how you ride it." is like the greatest piece of wisdom I've ever heard in a pop song.  Beyoncé knows what's up, you guys.

Watching:


And because of it I am crushing on:

Joseph Gilgun. Holla.

Eating:


Wishing I were eating:

Banofee pie.
And thinking about:


4 comments:

  1. haven't seen misfit in aaggeeess, always loved the irish cheeky chap! online dating, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love him too! He is so adorable. I've been seeing clips of him in a new show called Me and Mrs. Jones. His hair is a bit more under control and he's a bit more subdued. Still yummy though.

      Delete
    2. as long as he keeps the accent!!!!

      Delete
  2. IDK what banofee pie is, but I feel like I needs it in my face piece.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts