January 26, 2012

Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday

Imaginary Boyfriend Thursday is a new meme I'm trying to start. I think the thing that is holding it back is the lack of alliteration in the title, but if people could look past that it could become the new Gratuitious Picture of Yourself Wednesday.

Fingers crossed.

Here are my current imaginary boyfriends...

Peter Krause


I loved his character on Six Feet Under and I love his character on Parenthood even more.  He just seems like a nice guy in real life too.

Daniel Sunjata


Daniel Sunjata was the best thing on Rescue Me even though his character (like most of the characters) was kind of a douche-y asshole.  He's playing Ranger in the movie adaptation of One For the Money. Bestill my beating heart.

Paul Nassif


Paul is the husband of Adrienne Maloof from the Real Housewives from Beverly Hills. He's my favorite Househusband and if Adrienne doesn't stop nagging him I'm totes planning to steal him from her.  I mean... his kids broke his nose TWICE while wrestling with him.  What a swell guy.

Fernando Torres

Awwww.  


Someday we're going to discuss my not-so-secret obsession with soccer.  Fernando is like the Brad Pitt of soccer (or I guess David Beckham is the Brad Pitt, so Fernando is the Matt Damon? or Leonardo DiCaprio?). And he's married to his childhood sweetheart which is just plain adorable.

3 comments:

  1. I like what I see when I look at Fernando Torres. And it's not just that his name that has me immediately looking up Abba's Fernando in my iPod (yeah that's right. I get down on some Abba).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah that IS a great idea. Mine would be George Clooney and Ewan Macgregor and Denzel Washington and maybe some more George Clooney. Siiiigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! Mine would currently be Michael Fassbender.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts