February 7, 2013

When the Moon is in the Seventh House...

I love astrology.  But only really good astrology... and by that I mean astrology that challenges you to really think about your self and your life.

I have only ever found one astrologist that I read on a regular basis and his name is Rob Brezsny.  His website Free Will Astrology is one I can honest to God/Goddess/Glob/Beyonce say has changed my life. His weekly horoscopes challenge me to think about... I mean REALLY think about... myself and my choices and the person I am trying to be.

This week, however, I'm super perplexed by my horoscope:


So... I should just like sit tight and do nothing?  That sounds great???

In the meantime I'm having a weirdly spectacular week in spite of nothing actually happening.

It's like I'm slow strutting across a thousand million rainbows and nothing can break my stride.  Also I managed to get the eyeliner 'kitten flicks' on both eyes to match which never happens except on Tuesday nights when I'm at home watching re-runs of Wings and no one will see it anyways.

All I know is that I feel like I should be on Beyonce and Jay-Z's yacht flirting with male models from Baltic countries I've never heard of while drinking champagne from a glass rimmed with actual diamond dust, but it's okay that i'm not because I feel like my life is on the exact track it is supposed to be on and something amazing is in store for me this year.

So basically the hippies have won and I have rainbows and unicorns shooting out of every pore on my body.

We're going to finish the week out strong, kids.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling great! Days like that don't come often enough. Your post made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrl, werk that slow strut across rainbows. Beyesus taught you didn't she? She has a fierce strut.

    I don't think things have to necessarily be happening to have things be happening. Man I need italics for that to really make sense.

    And now I shall completely waste the rest of my day reading this astrology site.

    BTW, I have a TON of astrology books. It was more than a slight obsession for several years. I wonder if all of the Others have a shared Mind-Meld.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts