May 16, 2012

Aw Shucks


The loverly JJ at Simple Musings gave me a major award!



The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original, and add to the blogging community. You are supposed to bestow it on seven people.

The rules:
Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Send said award to seven (or however many you want) other creative beautiful geniuses.
Tell those lucky people that you've done this and give them the rules.

Seven random things about me (but let's be honest, pretty much everything about my entire existence is random):

1. My pug Henry has a middle name, and that name is a character from Lord of the Rings.  Also, it is the best character in Lord of the Rings.  Try and guess it.

2. I could watch Deadliest Catch until my eyes fell out of my face.

3. I once had a crush on a photo of a Laplander I saw in an ancient issue of National Geographic for like a year.

4.  Like I seriously wanted to move to Norway and live in a tent and eat reindeer stew with this stranger.

5. I wish I had taken acting lessons as a child.  Mostly because I think it would have made me less shy, but also because I think it would have been fun.

6. I don't sleep with a top sheet or my blankets tucked in because the pressure on my feet makes me feel like I'm in a straight jacket... but just on my legs... so straight pants?  I don't know... it just drives me nuts.

7. At any given moment I probably wish I were eating Skittles.



So first of all, thank you so much to JJ for the award.  You guys, my favorite thing about the internet is how you sometimes randomly meet these awesome people that you probably never would have had the chance to get to know otherwise.  JJ is one of those people.  She gets me.  No really... we have some kind of Vulcan mind meld going on involving pugs and hot guys.  It's awesome.

Please don't look at us when we are melding. 
And I'm going to break the rules and give the award to just one person: Kari at The Sunset Lane.  Because she (and her blog) are pretty much the definition of this award: beautiful, creative, and adding to the blogging community.  Her projects are so creative and awesome.  Plus, you guys, I've been in her house and it looks just as awesome and creative in person.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this, because I stalk your blog, but yay you found your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Jess! :) I am honored!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts