May 22, 2012

Sometimes Every Super Hero Needs Her Theme Music

My iPod did me right today and I thought I should give it props by posting the first five it delivered to me this morning.

I really needed a kick in the ass this morning, and Senor iPod knew what was up.

1. A Town Called Malice - The Jam


2. Telephone - Lady Gaga and Beyonce


3. Creator - Santogold


4. If - Janet Jackson


5. Someday - The Strokes



You know what one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is?  I just love it when you see someone in their car just absolutely losing their shit listening to a song.  I saw a guy last week doing a vicious drum solo in his car on the morning commute, and it put a smile on my face for the entire day.  We should all be doing that more often.

1 comment:

  1. True story: I keep those cheap kids microphones (the kind that vibrates your voice and projects it slightly in a Vader-esque way) in the front door panels of my car in the driver and passenger sides so that when the appropriate song comes on the radio/my ipod my sister and I can bust it out as it deserves. We've gotten some odd looks. We don't care.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts