May 7, 2012

First Five!!

Have you ever noticed it's really hard to blog about things you really REALLY care about?

I can write forever and a day about the silly goings ons of my brain (mostly full of glitter and cute boys), but as soon as I decide to write about something  that I passionately care about I get supremely tongue-tied.

It sucks.

So I'm going to leave you with something lame today because I'm going to save all of my brain moxie to write about something awesome that I love with all of my heart: SOCCER (specifically Spanish and FC Barcelona soccer).

I realize it's not exactly world peace or solving rampant poverty, but I've started and deleted about 100 drafts about this topic, and I'm finally going to talk about it... tomorrow.

So in the meantime, here are the first five songs that greeted me on my iPod this morning:

1. Old 97s - Timebomb


2. Van Morrison and The Chieftains - Irish Heartbeat


3. Metric - Collect Call


4. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway



5. Dion and The Belmonts - Runaround Sue



So I guess my iPod has decided to bombard me with songs I kind of sort of like but don't really care about that much today.  iPod filler... if you will.  Except the Dion and the Belmonts song... that one I love hard.

Also, I 100% picked the Derby winner on Saturday!!  Using the super scientific method of choosing the horse whose trainer said 'Hi' to his mom in his interview on the walk-over from the paddock.  Too bad I only wagered imaginary money on the race.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE INTERNET MONEY WIN!! You're internet rich now. And that's important.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts