March 2, 2012

First Five! A Confession! And A Spirit Animal!

Well I woke up this morning with Rebecca Black's Friday stuck in my head with no idea how it even got there.

But I guess that's cosmic payment for the terrible thing I did last night.

What did I do?  Weeeell... I may have downloaded something for my iPod that pretty much trumps every other awful thing I've ever downloaded.

And, you guys, I have a Ke$ha song on my iPod... and more Flo Rida than any one person has a right to own... so that's really saying something.

Okay... here goes.  Last night I downloaded this:


I know. The entire thing is on my iPod right now.

Here's the thing, though... just look at that track list!  With the exception of Christina Perri and Bruno Mars, it's pretty awesome.  And you can only get most of the songs (besides the Christina Perri and Bruno Mars) by downloading the entire GD thing.  So I did it. So there.

Okay... let's see if my iPod can palate cleanse this Rebecca Black situation away.

1. Pot Kettle Black - Tilly and the Wall





2. The Trolley Song (from Meet Me In St. Louis) - Judy Garland


3. It's Oh So Quiet - Björk


4. Nasty - Janet Jackson



5. Candyman - Christina Aguilera


Whoa, Mr iPod Man... you just blew it out of the park today.

And this photo I found on the internet machine is blowing it out of the park at pretty much explaining my entire existence.



Have a great Friday, kids! Fun Fun Fun Fun.


1 comment:

  1. Ok. I have so much to say. First: I have Ke$sha's entire collection-even the unreleased songs- no regrets. Second: I love Bruno Mars. Put a bag on it, turn out the lights, and sing to me you tiny little man! Third: I also have more Flo Rida than anyone I know. Fourth: The photo you found on the internet machine is my #1 movie husband. Matthew MacFadyen. You know we're tight, I brought him with me to your Valentine's Brunch.

    PS- I heart that I have a ridiculous amount in common with someone.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts