Kidding, of course. I love my job... especially the paycheck part.
So the game is that these are the first five songs that came up on my iPod this morning... presented with as little commentary or explanation as possible.
I know... it's kind of lame, but it's all I've got right now. Deal with it, mother truckers.
1. JJ Jackson - But It's Alright
2. Graham Coxon - Bittersweet Bundle of Misery
3. The King's Singers - Annie Laurie
4. Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
5. The Ting Tings - Great DJ
Once again... this exercise has accurately depicted what a total and absolute nerd I am. I mean... Annie Laurie sung by a choir?? Am I 72 years old?
Well I must run...I have some reruns of Matlock to watch while eating Werther's Originals.
Check you later, pals!