December 2, 2011

This Is What I Am...

Watching:


American Horror Story is my favorite TV show right now.  It's also the reason why I am constantly looking over my shoulder and taking a running leap into my bed at night.  Jessica Lange is probably going to get nominated for an Emmy, but I think Evan Peters should too.

Listening to:


Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci
In my nerdy white girl dreams I am Kreayshawn's sidekick... the girl with the rat tail hairdo and Charles Nelson Reilly glasses. Beyond that, holy shit is this song catchy.  You won't be able to get it out of your head... I don't know if that is good or bad.

Wearing:

A lot of this...

Smashbox eyeliner in Caviar
And this...

Benefit They're Real! mascara
And some of this...

Burt's Bees lip gloss in Juicy Peach
Have a great weekend, Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts