April 19, 2012

What I Wish I Wore...

So I think I am becoming addicted to Polyvore.  It's like shopping with
unlimited amounts of money for things you will never wear, and, in my case,
absolutely could not fit into.  It's delightful!

This is what I wish I were wearing today.  I also wish I were sitting on a boat dock
 reading Architectural Digest.

What I Wish I Wore 4/19/2012



Mango blouse, £28
J Brand shorts, $205
Sperry Top-Sider shoes, $182
See by Chloe shoulder bag, $325
Saskia Diez bracelet, $398

At least today's outfit  comes in under $1500!  Totally do-able, you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by this "polyvore" you speak of. My work internet has denied my access to it, so now I'm even more intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polyvore is just a wonderful place where you can play dress up by making collages of clothes you most likely cannot afford. It's pretty fun.

      Delete

Popular Posts