April 30, 2012

Things and Such

1. The first week of my calorie-countin' diet thingy with my mom went very well.  I lost 4 lbs!  I can't even remember the last time I lost 4 lbs.  Huzzah!

2. To balance out the good feelings, I also got my period.  That is the opposite of Huzzah!  Blerg.

3. GENDRY WAS TOPLESS.

And the ladies of the internet collectively removed their underpants.
4. Also Jaqen.  Whoa.  Not topless, but Whoa.

Source.

5. Ygritte next week!

6. I spent most of the weekend lounging in bed reading books.  If eating had been added to the equation you basically have exactly what I want to be when I grow up.

7. I'm thinking about challenging myself to reading the 50 greatest books of all time according to this list. Obviously, that's a pretty subjective list, but I love a good concise list.  And a lot of them I haven't read.  Just an idea.

8. I feel like 7 is a weird number to end a list on, so this is item number 8.  Underwhelming, I know.



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm Gendry. Yes sir.

    And congrats on the weight loss success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! And 4 lbs lost--that's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts