February 10, 2012

First Five

I haven't fallen back on this crutch of a blog post for awhile... so here we go with the first 5 songs my iPod shuffled for me this morning!

Britney Spears - 3



Cat Stevens - Tea For the Tillerman (theme song from Extras)



Yann Tiersen - Sur Le Fil (from the Amelie soundtrack)


Nikkfurie de La Caution - Thé à la menthe (from the Ocean's 12 soundtrack)



Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing



Apparently my iPod is feeling very soundtrack-y and European today.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.







3 comments:

  1. I myself find that when I want to just be poppy and bouncy my ipod feels very indie and hip. I don't always to be super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! You have a very nice blog (found you through BlogUpp). I love Cat Stevens and I also like the background! I look forward to reading your posts. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclectic, much!

    It's good though, albeit the Britney ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts