February 14, 2012

You're Cordially Invited To Valentine's Day Brunch!

Come in, come in! Come in and shut the door!


It's so wonderful you could make it all the way to Merry Old England just for my little get-together.  

The place looks familiar, you say?  Yes, apparently while we've been away they've been filming some television show here.

Can I asked you something?
Valentino.
Bracelet.

Do you think I'm overdressed for brunch?

Nevermind.  It's like as I said it I heard how ridiculous the question was.

I bet you know what's coming next, though.



Champagne pyramid!  Splash in a little orange juice or peach nectar and it's totally socially acceptable to drink in the morning!

So... I'm guessing you're picking up that i'm a little down this morning, right?

Well, it's not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but it's just that my husband... you've met him right?




He's been hinting for weeks about this "rock" he was getting me for Valentine's Day... and here I was laying around dreaming about rocks... diamonds, emeralds, rubies.  Those kinds of "rocks", and apparently he meant this:


It's some island off the coast of Iceland he bought from Bjork.

Don't get me wrong... it's certainly unique, but you can't exactly wear it around your finger.

Listen to me complain! An island!  Talk about first world problems.

Mingle, eat, enjoy yourselves! And there might even be a surprise for you on your way out... hint hint.


Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. It's like you took my ideal Valentine's day and smooshed it into a fun and wonderful post! I love this like a baby kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Another invite! I'll be right over...
    (And you should check my blog- it'll show how dedicated I was to coming to your brunch).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts